Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Last night we got back from Wales.  On our drive home we stopped at some church history sites.  It was as emotional as it was fun and everyone bonded.  Our professors picked our roommates for the hotel out of a hat (which they'd never been able to do before because everyone gets along so well.)  I seriously love the professors and girls (and boys).
Today everyone is going crazy about our Halloween celebration tonight.  We've gone all out.  It is going to be SO fun!  So far... the costume ideas have been crazy!  I'll have to post some pics!
The following pictures are not from Wales.  But I wanted to post them anyway!

At Brighton

Stonehenge!

Country walk
"The happiness of London is not to be conceived but by those who have been in it. I will venture to say, there is more learning and science within the circumference of ten miles from where we now sit, than in all the rest of the world." Samuel Johnson

3 comments:

  1. I've just spent the last half hour catching up on your awesome trip! I didn't even know you were gone. Good friend eh? Anyway it looks like you are having a blast! The pictures are great which makes me want to go to England...If you get a chance you should go to the Red House in Bekleyheath London. I did a oil drawing of it in high school and have always been facinated by how beautiful the house and land is. Anyway. :) Hope you keep having a wonderful time!! I'll keep checking back to read more updates. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I hear about Brighton I think about Pride and Prejudice when Lydia goes "But I want to go to Brighton!!"
    And Stonehenge! Aah! Do they not let you get very close, then?

    ReplyDelete